Our mission at AttorneyAuction.com is to connect attorneys with clients through an online system that is fast, efficient, economical, and confidential. We are confident that you will find AttorneyAuction.com to be a very useful resource in expanding your business and acquiring more clients. We focus on advertising so you don't have to.
We will launch the site on May 7, 2014 and we are recruiting attorneys before we will begin advertising to clients. We want every attorney who joins AttorneyAuction.com to not only be fully satisfied with our service but to love it. If you have any suggestions, concerns, or would like to talk to us. Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-679-2817, we would love to hear from you.
How It Works
1. Join for free and create a detailed profile.
2. Bid on cases that match your legal specialty and/or location. The case details can be vague so your bids are only estimates and are not binding.
3. Once a Client has accepted an Attorney's bid, the Attorney will meet with him or her in a secured confidential conference room. The identity of the Client remains anonymous and confidential until the Attorney meets with him or her in the room. The Client's identity is automatically revealed in that room so that the Attorney avoids a possible conflict of interest now or in the future.
4. The Attorney consults with the potential client. If both the Attorney and the Client want to proceed with the Attorney-Client relationship then the Attorney provides a retainer agreement.
5. The Attorney and Client proceed with a normal Attorney-Client relationship on and/or off the site.
State Bar Associations
When building AttorneyAuction.com, bar rules and professional ethics were at the forefront of our minds. We are confident that our business model does not violate any of the rules and ethics that guide attorneys. Additionally, we are working hard to build relationships with bar associations in all fifty states. We are currently soliciting several bar associations to issue official opinions on AttorneyAuciton.com. As we receive opinions we will post them to this page.